TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: 2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread! - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

Jump to content

  • (24 Pages) +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread!

#1
User is offline   Mauro Pedrosa 

  • Rebuilt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,993
  • Joined: 28-June 12
  • LocationPortugal
Posted Image

Since our Magic are still far away from the playoffs, we'll have to watch someone else raise that trophy.

Who are you reluctantly rooting for?

--

Also, it would mean the world if you checked out my article on the 1st round and gave me some feedback!

http://immaturesport...round-forecast/
Posted Image
0

#2
User is offline   jjgator 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,156
  • Joined: 27-June 12
  • LocationThe 352 yo

View PostMauro Pedrosa, on 15 April 2017 - 12:50 PM, said:

Posted Image

Since our Magic are still far away from the playoffs, we'll have to watch someone else raise that trophy.

Who are you reluctantly rooting for?

--

Also, it would mean the world if you checked out my article on the 1st round and gave me some feedback!

http://immaturesport...round-forecast/


The article was good, but you didn't even mention Patty Mills once.
1

#3
User is offline   Mauro Pedrosa 

  • Rebuilt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,993
  • Joined: 28-June 12
  • LocationPortugal

View Postjjgator, on 15 April 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

The article was good, but you didn't even mention Patty Mills once.

Thanks :shard: I'll save my Spurs analysis for when they face a team that can actually beat them
Posted Image
0

#4
User is offline   jjgator 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,156
  • Joined: 27-June 12
  • LocationThe 352 yo
Pacers still in the game even though the Cavs are shooting 64%
0

#5
User is offline   Mauro Pedrosa 

  • Rebuilt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,993
  • Joined: 28-June 12
  • LocationPortugal
This Pacers vs Cavs game is great. So many big time players
Posted Image
0

#6
User is offline   jjgator 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,156
  • Joined: 27-June 12
  • LocationThe 352 yo

View PostMauro Pedrosa, on 15 April 2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

This Pacers vs Cavs game is great. So many big time players


Yeah, the Pacers aren't playing around. The Cavs might have thought they could just flip the switch going into the playoffs, but their D is terrible and they don't have much of an identity offensively as a group. I don't think Lue's 'just win' coaching advice will help much.
0

#7
User is offline   jjgator 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,156
  • Joined: 27-June 12
  • LocationThe 352 yo
The Cavs go on a nice run right after I post that...
0

#8
User is offline   Mauro Pedrosa 

  • Rebuilt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,993
  • Joined: 28-June 12
  • LocationPortugal

View Postjjgator, on 15 April 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

The Cavs go on a nice run right after I post that...

Lol. They are stacked with 3 pt shooters and that saves them from a lot of trouble
Posted Image
0

#9
User is offline   Mauro Pedrosa 

  • Rebuilt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,993
  • Joined: 28-June 12
  • LocationPortugal
That was a great game. CJ Miles could've hit the biggest shot of his life
Posted Image
0

#10
User is offline   jjgator 

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,156
  • Joined: 27-June 12
  • LocationThe 352 yo

View PostMauro Pedrosa, on 15 April 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

That was a great game. CJ Miles could've hit the biggest shot of his life


Yeah it was a good one. I just read some journalist saying the first round of the NBA playoffs is always boring.
0

#11
User is offline   Mauro Pedrosa 

  • Rebuilt
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,993
  • Joined: 28-June 12
  • LocationPortugal

View Postjjgator, on 15 April 2017 - 05:06 PM, said:

Yeah it was a good one. I just read some journalist saying the first round of the NBA playoffs is always boring.

Bucks vs Raptors also pretty good so far. Ibaka is playing with an intensity that I haven't seen in 2 years
Posted Image
0

#12
User is offline   Payton4thewin 

  • Moderator
  • Group: Moderators
  • Posts: 24,738
  • Joined: 24-October 07
  • LocationLake Mary
Kinda wish we got this ibaka
0

Share this topic:


  • (24 Pages) +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users