TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: Question for Magic Season Ticket Holders - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Question for Magic Season Ticket Holders

User is offline   mrt76 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
I am a big Orlando Magic fan and collect Magic memorabilia but I live in Atlanta and dont ever make it to any games in Orlando. I would like to collect the game day playbill programs given out at the arena but am having a hard time finding any online. I've looked on ebay but found very little there. Does anyone have any old programs from the last several seasons they'd like to sell or know of anyone who would have them? I have several players I'm looking for. I have been able to collect pretty much all other memorabilia such as bobbleheads, jerseys, signed pics but these are proving difficult. Thanks for any help.

User is offline   magicblue 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

View Postmrt76, on 12 February 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

I am a big Orlando Magic fan and collect Magic memorabilia but I live in Atlanta and dont ever make it to any games in Orlando. I would like to collect the game day playbill programs given out at the arena but am having a hard time finding any online. I've looked on ebay but found very little there. Does anyone have any old programs from the last several seasons they'd like to sell or know of anyone who would have them? I have several players I'm looking for. I have been able to collect pretty much all other memorabilia such as bobbleheads, jerseys, signed pics but these are proving difficult. Thanks for any help.

I don't have any playbills but I do have about 4 or 5 limited edition souvenir tickets that were handed out to certain games, including our inaugural game back in 1989, at least one playoff game, and the first All-star game we hosted (Magic Johnson's return). All the tickets are holdered in acrylic and they display very nicely. Please PM me and include your email address if you (or anyone else) are interested and I can email pics of the lot. Thanks!

User is offline   mrt76 

• Pip
Thanks but I'm pretty much just looking for playbills. I'd really like to find ones with Grant Hill on the cover. I'd pay $20 apiece to anyone that might have one.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users