TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: Official Game Thread - Orlando vs. Boston, Feb. 1, 7:30 PM EST - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

• (3 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Official Game Thread - Orlando vs. Boston, Feb. 1, 7:30 PM EST

User is offline   OrlandoMagic777 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
The Magic are in this game still, let's get a win!! I BELIEVE Sucks seeing Jameer go down, but let's see who steps up!!

• Pip
The Celtics currently hold the 8th seed spot. They are where we are trying to get to by season's end, but they are making us look exactly like the 27th ranked team in this league, which we currently are, at least record wise. Come on Magic, we can't be THIS bad! What's up with not trying to get a Redick 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter? Is Jacque still TRYING to win this game????????????

• Pip
Sorry guys for not giving a proper thread, I've never done one and wasn't on the sign up sheet. I just signed in and noticed that even in the 3rd quarter nobody had started a game thread. I've never seen that, so this is the best I could do on short notice. Does somebody have the next game at least?

User is offline   Miller4Prez66 

• PipPipPipPip

View PostOrlandoMagic777, on 01 February 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

The Celtics currently hold the 8th seed spot. They are where we are trying to get to by season's end, but they are making us look exactly like the 27th ranked team in this league, which we currently are, at least record wise. Come on Magic, we can't be THIS bad! What's up with not trying to get a Redick 3 at the end of the 3rd quarter? Is Jacque still TRYING to win this game????????????

We ARE this bad. Especially with no Jameer or Afflalo.

Hedo's play is at extreme Duhonion levels.
Posted Image

User is offline   Bauncey Chillups 

• PipPipPipPip
I love Hedo's statline tonight

• Pip
lol, Duhonian, that's a funny word. I think this entire team is stooping to Duhonian levels. There are only 3 teams with worse records, and we are close to having the worst record in the league. Charlotte and Washington have 33 losses, Cleveland has 34 losses. We now have 32 losses. A couple more losses and we will officially be the worst team in the league. doesn't seem fair.

User is offline   For the love of the game 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Love the passion and energy in your posts, but come on, this team getting to the 8th spot?

User is offline   Audi 

• PipPip

No.

User is offline   For the love of the game 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
what happened to Meer?

No matter what, still enjoying the young guys.

User is offline   Audi 

• PipPip

View PostFor the love of the game, on 01 February 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

what happened to Meer?

No matter what, still enjoying the young guys.

Contusion on his arm. Day to day.

User is offline   Bauncey Chillups 

• PipPipPipPip
well at least we're pissing Doc Rivers off with this late run

User is online   ?4thewin 

• How bout these guns
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationOviedo/Tallahassee
If we're going to lose its nice to see the young guys getting burn. Sloppy play but I like the energy
http://www.facebook....hp?id=585007023 <---cant reach a mod on the message board? get in touch with me

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users