TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: FLOOR SEATS for Tonight's Raptors game (1/24/13) - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

FLOOR SEATS for Tonight's Raptors game (1/24/13) WICKED good deal if you're interested

User is offline   Penny Hardaway's Ghost 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationOrlando, FL
So I cannot make it to the game tonight, I have my two seats which are located on the S floor, just next to the visitors bench. These seats are complete with complimentary access to the club for FREE food, wine, beer etc. as well as free food/drink service during the game. The valet parking pass is also included and you will park behind the arena a whole 30 steps from your seats and not in the garage with the low-life scum who sit in those OTHER seats.

These tickets run me about $400/ea per game, I would be willing to part with them for WAY less than that. If you're interested, for the experience, it's worth it. message me.
Posted Image

User is offline   TRU BELIEVER 

• PipPip

View PostPenny Hardaway, on 24 January 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

So I cannot make it to the game tonight, I have my two seats which are located on the S floor, just next to the visitors bench. These seats are complete with complimentary access to the club for FREE food, wine, beer etc. as well as free food/drink service during the game. The valet parking pass is also included and you will park behind the arena a whole 30 steps from your seats and not in the garage with the low-life scum who sit in those OTHER seats.

These tickets run me about $400/ea per game, I would be willing to part with them for WAY less than that. If you're interested, for the experience, it's worth it. message me.

I sent you a message
Posted Image

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationOrlando, FL
replied to all messages.
Posted Image

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationOrlando, FL
these tickets are sold folks, thanks. I will have a few more games this season where I won't make it and will offer the same deal then as well.

Thanks
Posted Image

User is offline   Jay Magic 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationEngland

View PostPenny Hardaway, on 24 January 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

these tickets are sold folks, thanks. I will have a few more games this season where I won't make it and will offer the same deal then as well.

Thanks

if you have any between 27th feb & march 13th let me know please. i'll be over from the UK.

thanks

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users