TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: Orlando Magic Fanbase - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Orlando Magic Fanbase

User is offline   Babir_9 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationBaku, Azerbaijan
In the last 10 years I have been traveling a lot and been in many countries (work related). I always try to visit basketball games if there are any in the region, play basketball myself and etc. What I have noticed is that around the world there are Magic fans everywhere! Of course NBA is very popular and you always see guys wearing Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Knicks, Spurs and now Heat jerseys but at the same time you always see guys wearing Magic colours...I mean you don't see too many Bucks, Wizards, Nuggets, Pacers, Suns, Pistons, Nets and etc. You wonder why because all those teams had their times...Reggie Miller time in Indiana, Cassel, Glen Robinson, Ray Allen times in Milwaukee, Bad Boys in Detroit, Arenas with the Wizards and etc. But yet you do not see so many fans wearing their jerseys and once again there are obvious Magic fans everywhere...Most of the fans are in their late 20s early 30s cause they started supporting team in Penny and Shaq years. Of course there are fans who joined the fanbase in T-Mac's time and recent run to NBA Finals. What I am trying to say is that Orlando Magic is a very popular team internationally. Many fans travel to Orlando to see Magic games. There are no fans who would go to States because of Bucks, Pistons, Suns, Blazers and etc. but even now fans going to Orlando to support their team.

I hope the future is bright for the Magic Fans. I like our new GM and the direction. A little bit of a good luck and we are going to be contenders again!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users