TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: Orlando Magic Salary Outlook - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Orlando Magic Salary Outlook

User is offline   Soul Bro 

• View gallery
  • Group: Moderators
Would somebody please outline (or find) what we owe our non-guaranteed contracts (e.g. Harrington, etc)? Thanks!
Posted Image

User is offline   Captain Hi-Top 

• The Scott
  • View gallery
  • LocationDe Land
http://bit.ly/WPhZF5
New to the forum? Wondering how to post pictures, use special tags etc? Check our our FAQ thread!
Forum FAQ

• View gallery

View PostCaptain Hi-Top, on 07 December 2012 - 11:55 PM, said:

Thanks. Believe it or not, I couldn't find the details when simply Googling "NBA Salaries." Ironically, from what I can tell, the OS has the best breakdown:

http://blogs.orlando...ommitments.html

So from what I calculate, we owe Q (2.8), Turk (6) and Harrington (3.5) approximately 12.3 mil next year. Forgetting Q, I'm assuming we won't be able to trade Turk or Al without taking back a significant long-term contract. Or would a team trade for one of them for some other reason? (Perhaps I'm going brain dead here. If so, I blame Big Baby).
Posted Image

User is offline   CTMagicUK 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

View PostSoul Bro, on 08 December 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Thanks. Believe it or not, I couldn't find the details when simply Googling "NBA Salaries." Ironically, from what I can tell, the OS has the best breakdown:

http://blogs.orlando...ommitments.html

So from what I calculate, we owe Q (2.8), Turk (6) and Harrington (3.5) approximately 12.3 mil next year. Forgetting Q, I'm assuming we won't be able to trade Turk or Al without taking back a significant long-term contract. Or would a team trade for one of them for some other reason? (Perhaps I'm going brain dead here. If so, I blame Big Baby).

3.5 Million for Harrington next year I'm sure will get some looks for a trade, that's not a lot of money for a guy who can contribute off the bench for a contender.

• View gallery

View PostCTMagicUK, on 08 December 2012 - 05:23 AM, said:

3.5 Million for Harrington next year I'm sure will get some looks for a trade, that's not a lot of money for a guy who can contribute off the bench for a contender.

No, that's just his "guaranteed" money for each of the next two years. If he were to play, he'd make 7.1 and then 7.6 mil over the next two seasons. He's not worth that money.
Posted Image

User is offline   CTMagicUK 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

View PostSoul Bro, on 08 December 2012 - 09:16 AM, said:

No, that's just his "guaranteed" money for each of the next two years. If he were to play, he'd make 7.1 and then 7.6 mil over the next two seasons. He's not worth that money.

Oh ok I see... Then yea probably not.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users