TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: We had a game Monday night - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

• (5 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

We had a game Monday night

User is offline   God Hates Otis Smith 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
And won.
2 in a row

I'll break it down.

BBD had his typical bipolar game, moments of brilliance, then moments of dunce cap. his shot chart tells the whole story. no player in my time watching basketball makes me love him, hate him, and then love him again, as much as BBD does, usually i feel these emotions in a 3 minute span of his play

AfflaLOL built on his strong game vs the Lakers with 24

JJ the Jetplane Redick is the White Mamba. Clutch again

Vucci-Mane had another strong double double with 14/15/3/2 he's growing before our eyes.....well mine, since apparently none of you watched last night

Jacque Vaughn has done a masterful job managing minutes nobody looked tired on a west coast B2B, also his plays out of timeouts are fantastic. He's like Brian Hill, but can coach the other 95% of the game

Ayon makes me A-YAWN with his play, now i know why my mexican friends never want to play basketball

Jameer is the steadying presence of the team, even on a bad shooting night, 9 assists. magic are 6-4 with Jameer, and 1-6 without

The fight of this team the last 2 nights made me proud to be a fan, can't wait for Turk and Harrington to come back
You
Only
Liggins
Once

User is offline   Voodoo Man 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationClearwater
The white mamba. I like it.

User is offline   PatrickChewing 

• Pip
i watched the game, good win
warriors are a good team, david lee is one of the most underrated players in the league
but the magic had another solid 4th quarter with 33 points!
Posted Image

User is offline   Secretly Space Jesus 

• In my name we space pray; Amen.
  • PipPipPipPip
Who exactly underrates David Lee?

People think he's a very good rebounder, and ok scorer, a decent and willing passer, and that he couldn't defend a parking cone.

He actually is a very good rebounder, an ok scorer, a decent and willing passer, and a guy who can't defend a parking cone.

So what's the problem?
Don't you do it, Hitler!
Don't you dare fall in love with me!

User is offline   DanA_TBDP 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
6-3 when both Jameer and JJ play.

And I watched the firsr half. JJ is sick.
Posted Image

User is offline   Spaceman 

• Pip
  • View gallery
  • LocationOrmond Beach
two words "eight turnovers"

User is offline   Live or Die Magic 

• Group: Administrators

View PostDrunk On Mystery, on 04 December 2012 - 09:13 AM, said:

Who exactly underrates David Lee?

People think he's a very good rebounder, and ok scorer, a decent and willing passer, and that he couldn't defend a parking cone.

He actually is a very good rebounder, an ok scorer, a decent and willing passer, and a guy who can't defend a parking cone.

So what's the problem?

A few years back, when we were actively looking for a complementary 4 to play next to Dwight, I always felt that either of these two former Gator big men would have been great: David Lee, or Udonis Haslem.
Posted Image

"My life will go on, this much I know. Cars and games will come and go. But never once will I forgetta, the way we danced, dear Dick Bavetta." - from "I Left My Heart In Dick Bavetta"

User is offline   Jareth Cutestory 

• Village Idiot
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostLive or Die Magic, on 04 December 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

A few years back, when we were actively looking for a complementary 4 to play next to Dwight, I always felt that either of these two former Gator big men would have been great: David Lee, or Udonis Haslem.

The Udonis Haslem era. Man the memories.

Remember when we were begging for Otis to sign Maggs and it was sort of a realistic option as well?

Going back further, remember when we were begging for Chris Webber when he announced he was making a comeback?

Meeeeeeeeeeemories.

Sorry to go off topic, but nostalgia is awesome.
Posted Image
This team needs to find a PF to replace Tony Battie. Sign Chris Webber.

User is offline   Live or Die Magic 

• Group: Administrators
We were so conceited back then. The league was ours, or at least soon would be.
Posted Image

"My life will go on, this much I know. Cars and games will come and go. But never once will I forgetta, the way we danced, dear Dick Bavetta." - from "I Left My Heart In Dick Bavetta"

User is offline   Catalina Maria 

• Pip

View PostGod Hates Otis Smith, on 04 December 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

And won.
2 in a row

I'll break it down.

BBD had his typical bipolar game, moments of brilliance, then moments of dunce cap. his shot chart tells the whole story. no player in my time watching basketball makes me love him, hate him, and then love him again, as much as BBD does, usually i feel these emotions in a 3 minute span of his play

AfflaLOL built on his strong game vs the Lakers with 24

JJ the Jetplane Redick is the White Mamba. Clutch again

Vucci-Mane had another strong double double with 14/15/3/2 he's growing before our eyes.....well mine, since apparently none of you watched last night

Jacque Vaughn has done a masterful job managing minutes nobody looked tired on a west coast B2B, also his plays out of timeouts are fantastic. He's like Brian Hill, but can coach the other 95% of the game

Ayon makes me A-YAWN with his play, now i know why my mexican friends never want to play basketball

Jameer is the steadying presence of the team, even on a bad shooting night, 9 assists. magic are 6-4 with Jameer, and 1-6 without

The fight of this team the last 2 nights made me proud to be a fan, can't wait for Turk and Harrington to come back

I had to listen via radio since I was out working. But, yeah, this team is really fun to watch. And they are a bunch of good guys. Howard turned into a douche, and is now being referred to as Plight Howard in NBA forums. Lets keep winning on the road!

User is offline   Bauncey Chillups 

• PipPipPipPip
Mark Jackson turns into an even bigger moron when his team plays us. Last year he sent Dwight to the line 39 times and this year played Harrison Barnes at the 4 to finish the game out as his squad was getting shredded inside.

User is offline   jec 

• Just a Swell Guy
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationOrlando

View PostJareth Cutestory, on 04 December 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

The Udonis Haslem era. Man the memories.

Remember when we were begging for Otis to sign Maggs and it was sort of a realistic option as well?

Going back further, remember when we were begging for Chris Webber when he announced he was making a comeback?

Meeeeeeeeeeemories.

Sorry to go off topic, but nostalgia is awesome.

Remember when we went and saw Saw 3 and got McFlurres you took my virgnity
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users