TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: Where can I download Magic games? - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where can I download Magic games?

User is offline   Matthew 

• Pip
  • Group: Members
Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can download Magic games. I'd like to get last night's game against the Spurs. I know you used to be able to buy them off of iTunes but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Matt
Posted Image

User is offline   30Assists 

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationSeattle, WA
Posted Image

Short answer being "nowhere legally." Longer answer is "try google." Actually, just on word-count, the second one is probably the shorter answer.
Posted Image

• Pip

View Post30Assists, on 29 November 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

Posted Image

Short answer being "nowhere legally." Longer answer is "try google." Actually, just on word-count, the second one is probably the shorter answer.

I was asking for legal, hence why I mentioned iTunes. I know enough to search Google for illegal ways. I don't mind spending the money. Thanks for your help...
Posted Image

User is offline   Bauncey Chillups 

• PipPipPipPip
Pretty sure League Pass archives games for like a week or something

User is offline   Zara 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationTarpon Springs, FL
League Pass stores the games for the entire season. For $200 you get everything anytime (+anywhere, with the phone app), so if money is not an issue, League Pass is the way to go.

I've also posted a thread in the 'around the nba' section, about a year ago?, on a basketball torrentsite that I stumbled upon.
Posted Image

User is offline   Harklessonfire 

• PipPip
  • LocationThis Could Be Anywhere In The World

View PostZara, on 29 November 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

League Pass stores the games for the entire season. For $200 you get everything anytime (+anywhere, with the phone app), so if money is not an issue, League Pass is the way to go.

I've also posted a thread in the 'around the nba' section, about a year ago?, on a basketball torrentsite that I stumbled upon.

Ya, i have LP broadband. Haven't missed a game in a while thanks to it. I think it's pricey, but I'm a basketball addict.
Posted Image

User is offline   Zara 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationTarpon Springs, FL
Just to bring it up to speed for Matthew, I see that it's $160 at this point (also note that you can pay month-to-month over 5 months).
http://watch.nba.com/nba/subscribe

It pissed me that you had to pay $10 for the Game Time app back in the days of the 'premium' lp package, thankfully two years now people get it for free and tie it to their subscription. As it is these days (simple flash plugin for the playback, redesigned look, extended stats, etc) I'm quite happy with the LP, ROI-wise. It's a good service.
Posted Image

• Pip
Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. Got it taken care of now.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users