TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: Bynum out indefinitely.... - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bynum out indefinitely....

User is offline   My 5th Rebuild 

• No I in Team
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
http://espn.go.com/n...rs-indefinitely

Magic are soooooooo dumb for not getting Bynum back in the trade.
Posted Image
Sig Credit: AddiFB

Lebron James: "Man, it's going to be easy."

User is offline   Optimist Prime 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted Image

User is offline   Harklessonfire 

• PipPip
  • LocationThis Could Be Anywhere In The World
Yeahhhh, I'm glad we didn't get him too. Somethings just not there, hope he gets it together before he ruins his career. What a shame.
Posted Image

User is offline   Orlando Magic Toaster 

• PipPip
  • LocationDublin, Ireland
I'd say it sucks to be a 76'ers fan right now, he's a free agent after this season too.. Magic made tht right move not to take him on.

User is offline   the notorious S.A.C. 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
I bet the Lakers doctored his xrays, mr images and all his ct scans. They probably put a hush order on all his orthopaedists. Right before they sent him to Philly for his medical exam they probably put saw dust in his joint fluid and duct taped any loose parts too. The Lakers unloaded this time bomb knowing full well he was totally damaged goods. Im sure Stern probably told Philly take him as is and the ping pong balls "may" fall your way just like they did for the hornets. Bynum will have a very short and sporadic career...no surprise here.

User is offline   CTMagicUK 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

View Postthe notorious S.A.C., on 05 December 2012 - 03:24 PM, said:

I bet the Lakers doctored his xrays, mr images and all his ct scans. They probably put a hush order on all his orthopaedists. Right before they sent him to Philly for his medical exam they probably put saw dust in his joint fluid and duct taped any loose parts too. The Lakers unloaded this time bomb knowing full well he was totally damaged goods. Im sure Stern probably told Philly take him as is and the ping pong balls "may" fall your way just like they did for the hornets. Bynum will have a very short and sporadic career...no surprise here.

With Jrue Holiday and Evan Turner the 6ers will have a hard time making it into the lottery.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users