TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: Thanks for a Great Opening Night! - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Thanks for a Great Opening Night! WE WILL!

User is offline   MagicKyleBrant 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbies
  • LocationOrlando, FL
Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank you all for an amazing opening night. There was definitely a renewed energy in the building yesterday and that is due to the dedication from you, True Blue Nation.

It is a joy to work with such a fan base and the great posters here and other boards I've been fortunate to come in contact with. Let's keep this going!

For special deals on tickets to the Phoenix game or any other upcoming games, feel free to give me a shout!

Best,

- Kyle Brant
kbrant@orlandomagic.com
407-916-2749

We also have Magic Mix's for anybody here whom might be interested in coming to 7 or more games. I'd be more than happy to send you pricing on this, it's a great discount plan and gives you the flexibility to sit where you want on a game-by-game basis.
Need help finding Orlando Magic tickets? Looking for discounted prices?

My name is Kyle Brant and I am a ticket sales representative with the Orlando Magic. I look forward to helping you and learning more about you.

Thanks,

Kyle Brant
KBrant@orlandomagic.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users