TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

• (892 Pages) +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds Rumors, "Sources," Tweets, Links - It's ALL HERE!

User is offline   Pootie Tang 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

View PostBeast From The East, on 31 July 2012 - 08:36 PM, said:

Posted Image

Glen Davis using my Orlando Magic Avengers pic as his Avi!

Does he know it's yours?

User is offline   Shock Phantom 

• #InHennyWeTrust
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationThe 321

View PostPootie, on 31 July 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

Does he know it's yours?

I told him. Idk where he got it. Maybe here!

MAYBE HE GOT IT WHEN I RETWEETED IT! THANK ME BEAST. THANK ME.
Posted Image
Made by Beast
Follow me on Twitter if you want: https://twitter.com/#!/Shock_Phantom

User is offline   ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS 

• WORLD FAMOUS CONCERT PHOTOGRAPHER
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCocoa Florida

View PostFullcourt, on 31 July 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Think of it like an Ebay auction. The auction has a 'buy it now' option for $100 (knockout deal Henny is looking for), and the auction ends when training camp starts. The Lakers offer $25 (Bynum without extension) as their max bid. The rockets then trump that by making a max bid of 95 dollars. Since the Lakers offer was only $25, the Rockets then become the leading bidder at $27 or so. If another team were to come along and offer up $75, the Rockets offer would then increase to compete with the new bid.

If the deadline comes around and the Rockets are still the leading bidders at such a low price, Hennigan will either have to accept the offer or just pull the listing. If he threatens to do that, he might be able to squeeze out more of Houston, but those tactics would only work near the start of the season, which is why we are all now playing the waiting game.

To anybody that has bid on ebay (I spend about $50,000 a year there) your analogy is perfect! There is 2 parts that are missing though... 1 is "Buy it now or best offer". I have missed out on a few items that I really wanted by being cheap and making a best offer and while I'm waiting for a response someone comes along and does a "buy it now" and it's gone. The item was a great deal at the "buy it now price" but by trying to get it cheaper I lost out.

The 2nd one is the auctions that don't have a buy it now and the Lakers have bid $25, Houston bid $97 but only $27 shows, and at the last second a sniper comes along and bids $100 and steals the auction from both. We really don't know what offers other teams have made, only those that have been leaked.

I would also guess that there are at least a few teams that are sitting back watching all the trades and signings that are going down and evaluating if they had Dwight this year if it would give them a shot at a championship.

1 thing that I don't see ever happening (and hope it doesn't) is that Feganing Brokenfoot Lopez and his fat contract ever put on a Magic uniform.
Watch the MAGIC shock the world and win the 2013 2014 2015 championship...

GO MAGIC!

User is offline   NewSchool 

• PipPip
What did I miss today? I heard there were talks about a Mavs-Magic trade but I don't see how the hell thats possible looking at there cap situation. There would have to be a 3rd team and even thats gonna pretty hard to do.

User is offline   jopatmc 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbies

View PostFAN SINCE 89, on 30 July 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

LOL Unlike most fans that come to our site to troll and bug us these Houston fans that have been visiting are OK in my book. I hope they get Dwight!

Then I hope in a few years we face them in the finals and Dwight has to shoot FTs with the game on the line!

The ultimate Dwightmare.................he makes them!

• Pip

View Postotis_smith, on 31 July 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Dog Poo > Fegan > YBR > Rudolph

I really think YBR is Rudolph. He's either him or he runs with him and probably passes on info from him.

• Pip

View PostChuck Nevitt, on 31 July 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

Does anybody know who this AQS18 guy is on twitter?

Is he credible?

Not at all. He was banned from Clutchfans.

http://bbs.clutchfan...t=224454&page=6

User is offline   Penny Hardaway's Ghost 

• PipPipPipPip
  • LocationOrlando, FL

View Postjopatmc, on 31 July 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

I really think YBR is Rudolph. He's either him or he runs with him and probably passes on info from him.

Impossible. Rudolph is a self-absorbed, condescending pole-smoker who thinks he sounds much smarter than he really does. Sadly for him his $1000 vocabulary and atrocious accent really do just the opposite. Plus he thinks everyone is a hater and we should be ashamed because we don't have the right to bitter. After all, we fans did thus to ourselves.

YBR shows much constraint, too much to be Rudolph.
Posted Image

User is offline   Beast From The East 

• Umad Bro?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationK

Well you're wrong sir
Posted Image
Dat Compton Love
Follow Me On Twitter @Beast17sa

The mastermind behind "K" K

"I was taking a Pre AP Environmental science test and one of the graphs had K for Kelvin and I thought of you" - Shock Phantom

User is offline   Shock Phantom 

• #InHennyWeTrust
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationThe 321

View Postjopatmc, on 31 July 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Not at all. He was banned from Clutchfans.

http://bbs.clutchfan...t=224454&page=6

lol of course he was
Posted Image
Made by Beast
Follow me on Twitter if you want: https://twitter.com/#!/Shock_Phantom

User is offline   NewSchool 

• PipPip

wouldn't that technally make jareth rudolph? since he's everybody on this forum just having a big conversation with himself. haha jk

User is offline   Jareth Cutestory 

• Village Idiot
  • PipPipPipPip
  • View blog

View PostLiggins, on 31 July 2012 - 11:21 PM, said:

wouldn't that technally make jareth rudolph? since he's everybody on this forum just having a big conversation with himself. haha jk

I'm flattered, but I can't, nor will I take credit for most of the stupidity that this board has produced recently.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (892 Pages) +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users