TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!: Game Thread: Magic @ Heat 12/18/11 (preseason) - TrueBlueNation.com - The Official Orlando Magic Fan Community!

• (16 Pages) +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Game Thread: Magic @ Heat 12/18/11 (preseason) let's play some basketball, finally

User is offline   Beast From The East 

• Umad Bro?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationK
JohnDenton555 John Denton
Talked 2 @Orlando_Magic GM O.Smith before game. He said Magic are still working hard to sway @DwightHoward feelings. Thinks still a chance.
Posted Image
Dat Compton Love
Follow Me On Twitter @Beast17sa

The mastermind behind "K" K

"I was taking a Pre AP Environmental science test and one of the graphs had K for Kelvin and I thought of you" - Shock Phantom

• Umad Bro?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationK
.@Orlando_Magic GM O.Smith on @DwightHoward: "Each year he’s here it’s taken about a month to bring him back 2 our camp. We’ll get there.’’

.@DwightHoward postgame: "It was disappointing and embarrassing but we have to stick together. I told the guys that we’re in this together."
Posted Image
Dat Compton Love

"I was taking a Pre AP Environmental science test and one of the graphs had K for Kelvin and I thought of you" - Shock Phantom

• Umad Bro?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • LocationK
@Orlando_Magic's D12: "It was a tough game for us. (Mia) looked like it had played all summer. There’s no need for Magic fans 2 stress."
Posted Image
Dat Compton Love

User is offline   Mr13A 

• PipPip

View PostLeChauncey Sauce, on 18 December 2011 - 09:29 PM, said:

Fire SVG. I'm tired of the same old isht.

I just don't get why we're running the same offense year after year when it doesn't seem to be working. We're so predictable it's disgusting.

How come we didn't see any of the rookies tonight? If we're going to be beat that badly, at least let us see what our future might look like. Maybe we have a stud sitting on the bench. I don't know; it's at least worth a try.

P.S. Ryan should start. Big fat baby was as bad as he was in Boston. Wafer showed signs of life. Dwight is dogging us (the dude is mentally checked out).

My goodness I'm tired of people saying Stan's system is the problem.
"Yeah let's create an offense with people slashing, dunking and ISOs!!!"
You give Stan some decent talent with guys who can create their own shot, cut to the rim and the system will change.
If all you want is more mid range shots, well, stats disagree.

I agree with the rest though. Offense flows better with Ryan in the game. Dwight seems uninterested.
Posted Image

User is offline   Mr13A 

• PipPip

View PostBeast From The East, on 18 December 2011 - 10:31 PM, said:

@Orlando_Magic's D12: "It was a tough game for us. (Mia) looked like it had played all summer. There’s no need for Magic fans 2 stress."

Good to hear. Scoring 85 points with both our captains going 2-19 or something is fine by me. The first quarter looked like we had an excellent half court offense. It was more than just regular pick and rolls and I enjoyed seeing that.
I look forward to seeing those rookies making every shot like that on our court.
I'm pretty confident we'll win the next game.
Posted Image

User is offline   Arielle 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Any news on Hedo's injury? He actually looked good out there prior to the hip injury. He was facilitating the ball well. We were in the game until he went out then all hell broke loose.

Jameer didn't look good at all. He really is key if we are going to have a breakout season. SO goes Jameer, so goes the Magic. We need him back 100%, otherwise a big drop in production by Jameer could mean a disastrous season. I've always thought that the Magic is one great PG away from the championship.

Anderson looked great, a diamond in the rough. J. Rich started well, just has to continue playing well throughout the ENTIRE game.

We are still in dire need of a legit backup center.

Duhon as second unit PG -- can we just try Liggins please? Slow Jameer and slow Duhon is just killing our mojo.

Preseason game 1 is just preseason. No need to panic yet, but def wish we looked better than we did tonight. Miami's second unit took us out. That's embarrassing.

User is offline   ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS 

• WORLD FAMOUS CONCERT PHOTOGRAPHER
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationCocoa Florida
I'm hoping SVG played Doodoo as a do or die situation as a prelude to trying somebody else out.
Watch the MAGIC shock the world and win the 2013 2014 2015 championship...

GO MAGIC!

User is offline   Harklessonfire 

• PipPip
  • LocationThis Could Be Anywhere In The World
just give her her f----ing bottle!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

User is offline   Zara 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationTarpon Springs, FL

View PostMr13A, on 18 December 2011 - 10:39 PM, said:

You give Stan some decent talent with guys who can create their own shot, cut to the rim and the system will change.

[more vids please :cheers: ]

I don't buy that anymore. When in a hole, our offense is predictable as hell. I see more twists and tweaks in the WNBA. It's not a player talent-level issue...

More importantly: there should be a military law for the ball to be in Howard's hands.
When he asks for it, pass it, i don't care who you are or if he's at the halfcourt triple-teamed.

We can't be all "our players are the worst in the league" and give our all-nbaer future HOFer the ball 10 times (and then late...) in 24 minutes.

Come on...
Posted Image

User is offline   KandiKane 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Was the same old same we have become used to over last year. Predictable offense. Stan needs to change the offense strategy. The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that we were not looking to push the ball and try and get the fastbreak going. If we let the other team get back and set in defense they can completely control our offense. Need to get the opponents off balance and that will open up the three point shooters and even Dwight more, which there were so many occasions that our players Jameer and Anderson to name a couple missed Dwight open and in position.

User is offline   ?4thewin 

• How bout these guns
  • Group: Moderators
  • LocationOviedo/Tallahassee

View PostKandiKane, on 19 December 2011 - 08:27 AM, said:

Was the same old same we have become used to over last year. Predictable offense. Stan needs to change the offense strategy. The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that we were not looking to push the ball and try and get the fastbreak going. If we let the other team get back and set in defense they can completely control our offense. Need to get the opponents off balance and that will open up the three point shooters and even Dwight more, which there were so many occasions that our players Jameer and Anderson to name a couple missed Dwight open and in position.

Give stan players with different skill sets and he'll set up a different strategy.
http://www.facebook....hp?id=585007023 <---cant reach a mod on the message board? get in touch with me

User is offline   Bauncey Chillups 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

View PostHibachi4thewin, on 19 December 2011 - 12:28 PM, said:

Give stan players with different skill sets and he'll set up a different strategy.

Nah dude, SVG should force them to take mid-range jumpers and drive to hole.

It'll work, trust me.

Share this topic:

• (16 Pages) +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users